Thursday, June 2, 2011

What a day

Well, today I have my first official interview for a nursing job. The best start was that I could not remember what time it was. The interviewer wasn't in until 8am so I started getting ready. I did my hair, makeup, and squeezed into a suit. I call back to find the time. . . 2pm. Holy crap, well I guess it's time to put the sweats back on. So I move on with my day; feeding the chickens, doggies, cat. Maybe I'll do some laundry, or not. Well, I hope the interview goes better than the start to my day.
Oh yeah we're looking at maybe changing Trouble's name. Any ideas?

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Holly....how did the interview go?
Did you pick another name for Trouble yet?
He looks like a Hank to me....but that might be too formal for him..LOL.
See ya at work!
Debbie

Victoria said...

How exciting! I hope it went well:) Thank you for commenting on my itty bitty 80's kitchen, I've never shown it on my blog before because it's not the most attractive kitchen!

I was just looking at your jewelry, I love it! Do you have an Esty shop?