Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Finally Some Jewelry

I've been really slacking on getting some pictures of my jewelry up here. These last few weeks have been really busy. The biggest thing holding me back is that I have a ton of pieces made but I have to take pictures of them all. This was a bigger project than I thought! Well, so far I only have a few necklaces done, but hopefully soon I'll be able to get the rest up.
This on is a favorite of mine. 

This is another. I love these drop beads that I found forever ago.


These are what I call a "floating" necklace. I use crimping beads to make it look like the beads are floating around your neck.

These gold beads are hand-wrapped with black wire.

Turtle necklace
I know the stone rabbit pendent is a little weird, but I love it with the pieces of jasper.



I love that this one has a Gothic feel to it.















This was my first experiment making a choker. I didn't really have a great way to display it. There is some give to the necklace so that if gives you some breathing room.




This green one took me forever. I had to had attach all the little pieces to make a woven pattern.




These are some more chokers made with memory wire. They will stretch to fit, but maintain their shape.








No comments: