Monday, June 27, 2011

Refurbished Fairies

I have two garden fairies that have suffered some serious sun damage over the years. Slowly I've been working on repainting them so they can rejoin my flowers.
I only have 1 before picture, but there is pretty much no color left in either of them.

This one turned out to be my favorite when it was finished. Although I'm far from being a professional painter, I think it turned out pretty well. 
 This one turned out pretty well too. The big rose on top is a solar light, so I keep it by my stairs so I can see when I get home from work.
I love these little garden fairies! I'm always on the lookout for more to add, but it seems like they're hard to find.
Until next time,

Holly

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Oh my goodness Holly. You are so talented! your fairies look amazing!
Great job!
Smooches.
Debbie